Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Starbucks Sisters headed to AFRICA.

I'm still doing the Starbucks Sisters group, every Monday morning, bright and early at 6 A.M. 

We just finished the book, Crazy Love, (actually I've read it 3 times) and are taking a small break until the kids are back in school. 


One of the reasons for the break is we have 3 girls in our group leaving soon for Africa. They are following the command to go, and doing it in a BIG way. In my opinion, Africa is like the ultimate.

We met the other night, to eat of course, visit and pray before the are on their way.

(Seriously ghetto camera, why must we look glow'ish?) I've come to love these women, and am very grateful for them in my life.

And I'm thankful for this friend on the left who leads us every Monday morning, and who reached out to the lonely new girl. It's straight up crazy the places God takes us. And next He's taking some very special women to another continent.
Pray with me for my Starbucks Sisters!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Prayers for those beautiful ladies! You are so blessed to have them in your life.

Jaime Mac said...

Sweet post...

(Why, oh WHY did they ever let you in front of the group for the last couple of pics? Sheesh... ;))

Susie said...

What a great thing they are doing!! Prayers going up for them!!

Jessica said...

thankful for friends who are willing to "go"!

Jami said...

There is something about Africa isn't there? What a sweet group of girls.

Tracey said...

Can't wait to hear about Brittany's experiences!! So glad you have those girls. :)