Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm just rolling from one meal to the next.

Well, we are beginning to wind down here in Indiana, and our thoughts are headed home. It's been a great trip, but I'm ready to get back to my home, and my Rico. 

There are so many things that I haven't blogged, because I'm not sure how to put a creative spin on it. I'm never sure how to blog, "Hey look! We had ice cream for the 65th time this week!"  But with that said, I just had to point out how much I have been eating out this week. I mean, for reals you all, I'm just rolling from one meal to the next. 

Take a journey with me through a fraction of my meals, and fun moments this week.

Meeting the bestie for dessert and drinks one night. 


FINALLY having a real sit down, face-to-face, conversation with Beth, a blogger who I adore! I secretly read Beth's blog for a long time, and lo' and behold she was reading mine as well.  I'm not sure how many years it's been now, I'm guessing 3 or 4, needless to say a LONG OVERDUE meeting. It went great. 


A much needed sushi night with my beautiful sister.


A gathering of the fam to break bread.


A fun night of catching up with some old high school friends.


And a quick lunch with my sister today on her lunch break.

I'm thinking a detox is in order when I get back, but thankful for the extra pudge I may have gained, because it's been fun getting there.

8 comments:

Susie said...

I know what you mean about eating all the time when you are away from home!!

Jami said...

As long as you are having fun is all that matters. Love the Color Run shirt, I wore mine on Sunday as well :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Looks like fun to me! I hope you ate carrots though! :)

Jaime Mac said...

I can think of nothing better than eating out with family & friends!

the lewis gang said...

rollin' from one meet to the next...ha! i'm sure your time here has been bittersweet! have a safe trip back!

Jessica said...

But just think of all those calories you burned in the race!!!!

Dan and Denise said...

Mmmm . . . LOVE Kansai! Seriously, it's one of our favorite restaurants. I always want the hibachi grill, instead of sushi though. I'm slowly acquiring a taste of sushi.

Tracey said...

I think my fave part of the week was stopping to get tea :)))