Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's almost that time!

So, it's almost that time. 

Because this time tomorrow, I will be headed to the land that flows with milk-and-honey to make the engagement, official



Can you understand my crazy?

I would imagine the girls who squealed over Elvis would understand me, or maybe the screaming Beetles fans? Yes, I suppose every generation has their Justin Biebers and Harry Styles.

But mine?

A beautiful ode to the hideous hair band days.


No, it may not be classic what I'm loving here


But you tell me, who can explain love?



Until we meet....

3 comments:

Tracey said...

YOU ARE A NUT!

I can't wait to see you. :)

Jami said...

I'm quite proud of your work on that last picture. Good Job!

Jessica said...

I just hope you'll remember us when you are famous.