Friday, March 1, 2013

It's March 1, do you know what that means?


I switched over our little ghetto calender to the new month, and I decided that I should make a little game out of this month....

With my impending JBJ concert is just a couple weeks away, and impending engagement, because we all know I'm getting engaged, right? Right. I decided I should go ahead and make the announcement official on my ghetto-fabulous calender. 




And now I will wait to see how long it takes Paul to notice...

And unless he reads my blog, I'm thinking he may never notice. But I will be sure and keep you posted on that one.


YOU GUYS.

I'm geting excited!!


6 comments:

Susie said...

To funny!!

Jami said...

I will miss you when you leave us for the hollywood life.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited too!!!! I think I found the perfect shoes but I am not sure about the shirt. I still have a little time! Not much though!

Tracey said...

I guess I will need to get a spray tan, you know...if I'm going to be the matron of honor and all...

Jill said...

You are hilarious. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.