Monday, August 5, 2013

Celebrating, part I

We've just returned from the land that flows with, you know, milk-n-honey. ( I really think I need to think of a new catch phrase for IN.)

It was a whirlwind of a trip, with just enough time to celebrate some important people. Some born, and some unborn. 

First up, it was all about these three...



For me it's always exciting when it's a multi-person birthday because then I get multi-desserts to choose from. HOLLA.


 I was super excited to see Jaclyn and that sweet growing belly!


And I will have you know that she's not wearing maternity pants. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.



So yeah, we celebrated



And just did what we do best when we are together.


Hang.


Eat.


And take too many pictures.



Another fun time In Indiana.



That must end in the traditional round the table pic.


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun celebration ! Hope and Sydney are at the same table for their first grade Sunday School :)

Tracey said...

Glad you had a good trip! Love your dad's shirt. ;)

Jaime Mac said...

You know I always LOVE the pic around the table! YAY!
LOVE your dad's shirt too! FUN!

(But your parents need a bigger table...)

Susie said...

Always love the the table scene!!

Angie said...

Triple the Birthday's...Triple the Goodies! You cant beat that :)

Definitely looks like a good time