Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Not going to gonna do that again this year, except I will.

Twice a year I get an email from a consignment sale that runs here in BG letting me know, HEY, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! Come sign up to sell all your stuff, make some money, help some people, and well, just enjoy the experience that is consigning. 

Uh, let me tell you about the work that goes into it. It's dreadfully time consuming, think yard sale on crack. 

So when I see that email come in, I generally respond accordingly. 



AND EACH TIME I FINISH ONE, I always think, I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN.

But guess who always signs up.

Just got another email today letting me know the sale is only four weeks away, and I immediately started to itch.

So pretty much over the next four weeks I will settle into the abyss of clothes and remain there.



And just as I do every year, when the check rolls in I will do a jig.


See you on the other side people.

No comments: