Friday, February 27, 2015

Her best little friend

Since the get-go Hope has been outnumbered


By boys.


Everywhere she turned, boys.



And while she loves all her little buddies



She's always longed for more girls.


But that just never seemed to happen.



So imagine Hope's excitement when Emaline came along.


 She's been smitten from the start.



She loves being the "big girl" in the relationship.


 I've known she's crazy for her, but then I found a little note she wrote to her, and got a glimpse into how she feels about her.


Dear Emmy,

  You are my Best little friend I cold ever have. I like How you copy me. I love all of your metedy Jane (Matilda Jane) clohts that you have. I love your bow's soo much. I love you so much as a friend.

Sinsrly,

Hope.


Her best little friend. 


4 comments:

Susie said...

So sweet!! Happy that Hope now has a little girl to play with!!

Kiersten Hoehn said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever read!

Unknown said...

As a dude who had a younger and older sister, I understand Hope's pain of being surrounded by the opposite sex all the time. Based on how cool I turned out, I'm sure she turn out just fine. =)

Jaime Mac said...

How sweet of Hope!