Sunday, April 10, 2011

Can you believe this??


Today is April 10th, and I took my kids swimming. Pure crazy!! The pool where we live is open, and once the kids got wind of that information, they started begging me "momma pleeeease, take us swimming" REPEAT countless times. I finally caved this afternoon and took them. The water was like ice, but that didn't stop them. They swam for a good hour, until their mouths were chattering and lips turning blue ;)

Here's to lots of swimming fun this summer!!! YEA!!!! :-)

6 comments:

Susie said...

It is hard to believe that the temperature was actually warm enough to go swimming. What a great mom letting them swim!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Great!! My boys did the same thing today!! Kids don't care how cold it is!! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Sounds like a CHEAP summer activity! & you can soak up some rays!

Tracey said...

Awesome!!! I have a feeling you won't stay white this summer!

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ginmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.