Friday, April 1, 2011

No April foolin' here, he's the new BSM.

**Bragging Alert. Bragging Alert**

Not about my kids this time either.

This time it's all about Rico.

It was exactly 6 months ago today that Paul started his new role as USM (unit sales manager) here in Bowling Green. He took on a very sticky situation, I won't go into all the details, but let's just say it's been a difficult work situation to step into, and try to "clean up" However, true to form, he's done it beautifully. So much so, that some big cheese's took notice and promoted him yet again. He is officially now the BSM (Branch Sales Manager) This is a big deal, very big deal.

I remember when Paul took the job with Bankers in 2008, and he told me his goal was to become a USM or BSM, and now here he is. I'm not taking away from the Lord here, we can all be determined and work hard, but if it isn't His plan, well it matters not. However, as his wife, I will say that I am proud, and I believe entitled to brag ;-) "I will restore to you, the years that the locusts have eaten..." Thank you Jill for that verse reminder :-)

When he went into work today he had a surprise waiting for him.
Sharky had decorated the office for him in celebration.


And the whole office planned a little party for him. Food, drinks, etc.....Also, my dad celebrates 40 years with State Farm today. Must be something about April Fool's day ;-)

6 comments:

Susie said...

Congrats to Rico!! What an accomplishment!!

Tracey said...

I've been waiting for this!!!
WAAAAAY to go Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so flippin excited for you guys. I love seeing God pour out HIS blessings on you. Muwah! Love you.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Wow! That is great!! I am so happy to hear things are going so well for you guys down there! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Good job, Rico! (surely he's getting a raise?! Maybe he could toss a little extra shopping moolah to the lady that supports him?! Just sayin') ;)

Jami said...

Way to go Paul!!!!

Jill said...

YEA! Great news! So, so happy for you guys. :)