Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To dye for.

Spring break day two. No bounce houses today, but still got the drugs. I was feeling much more like myself today, and it felt so good to get back to Jazzercise, but poor Rico is in bed he feels so bad. :(

I thought today we would dye Easter eggs, and just play at home. I have other things up my sleeves for the rest of the week, and thought a day at home would be good.


The kids have been asking me for DAYS to "color the eggs" They were sooooo happy to do it today.
For some reason, I was being given the what for. ;) I actually had to tell her to put on some clothes, I get so tired of her always being naked, ha! She pulled on her purple dress with pink and zebra bow. Actually one of her better choices, ha!!!

Doesn't she look so intense? I really love that you can see her pinkie finger. A family trait :-)Here they are, the finished product!! Aren't they just to dye for?? Tee hee.

My sweet, sweet boy. He has said to me several times today, "momma this has been the best day ever, and I love you" Melt my heart!!!

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Pierce reminds me of Sam and Hope reminds me of Jake. Must be something about the birth order.

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Hope looks like all sass in that one pic. Love it ! Don't worry, I'm not taking a break from reading :-)

Susie said...

Love the looks on Hopes face. She is just to cute. Well Pierce is to.

Jaime Mac said...

I love Hope's dramatic faces! Cracks.me.up!
Also lovin' your titles! ;)
And I don't think there's anything wrong w/ staying home on spring break. We never ever went anywhere. At least you're keeping them occupied & not spending TOO much money! (for now... I don't know what you've got planned!) But perhaps you should think of teaching them to vacuum, dust, doing dishes & laundry. That'll keep them occupied PLUS it helps you. Just sayin'...

Arthur Family said...

Those are great pics! Egg coloring is such a good Easter memory!