Monday, April 4, 2011

Drug up, and bounce!!

Cough, Cough, Cough, HACK, Sniff, Blow, HACK, Cough, Cough..... This is the melody at our house. We've been going strong for over a week now, but I think we are starting to feel better. We're all on antibiotics, and by golly it's spring break week, we gotta have some fun!!!


There was a group of women from the church we go to, getting together to take all the kids for fun at a place called Monkey Joe's. It's actually in TN, but we are only 30 minutes from Tennessee, isn't that weird?! I scored and got a buy one get one free pass, and for 9 dollars the kids got to bounce their little hearts out. This place was huge, and really clean and nice!! So, we drugged ourselves up, and headed to BOUNCE....

Sometimes, I feel like Pierce is getting so big. I mean he's 6 1/2 now!! However, today next to all the bigger boys, he still looked like my little boy. I don't mind that one bit ;)

Crack me up, Pierce took a face dive.
Love that little hind end.
It's so good to see my kids making some friends!! Not that Hope ever lacks in that department, she just walks straight up to kids, and tells them to play with her, HA!!
We drove home in some HORRIFIC rain, we actually had to pull over on the side of the expressway for a while. Pierce was throwing up the prayers to Jesus, while I was a nervous wreck. Of course, Hope slept through it all, ha! Thank the Lord, we made it back. Here's to more fun all drugged up this week :-)

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Pierce praying and Hope sleeping! Your kids are awesome!

Tracey said...

No pics of you all drugged up? ;)
I miss those little faces. I'm so proud of you for getting out there and doing some fun stuff!!!

Jaime Mac said...

LOVE the title! Funny stuff!
30 min from TN? Holy crap I didn't realize BG was that far down there... :)

Jami said...

It's funny to hear you say, going to TN. We go to Louisville all the time but never say, it's in Kentucky!
Hope looks so big, has it really been that long since I've seen you guys?