Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just when we think it's safe to have fun...

Spring Break day tres, and today I said, "Who's ready to go have some more fun? How about we hit the park!!!" After much cheering and rejoicing, we set out for more fun.



Sassy pants was ready to rock the playground in her digs (this was what I talked her into after crying to wear a dress, my word ;))
We met some friends. This little fella is in Hope's class.
And Pierce was ready to play with the boys, and oh what fun we were having.
Running, kicking, laughing, all is well.....
Until I see this face coming at me. Like all momma's I know just by looking at them when something is wrong, and I immediately knew that he was not feeling well. A big fat halt on the fun. Stop the fun truck, we have a problem.
And within an hour, we were at the doctor, AGAIN. He was feeling miserable, poor little fella. Turns out to be an ear infection, so here we are on another round of antibiotics and about a million dollars later, but hopefully by the morning he'll be mucho better.
Oh, and a little unrelated, just had to share this picture. Hope sound asleep wearing her shades, you can't see the drool rolling down her mouth. Hair all strewn from playing outside. What a cute mess!!! ;-)
Stay tuned!!! Spring break fun day number 4 tomorrow, HA!! I plan to blog everyday this week, I know how thrilled everyone is :-)

5 comments:

Susie said...

Poor Pierce!! At least he got to enjoy part of the day.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Poor guy!! That picture breaks my heart!! I hope you guys have a good rest of the week!!

Jill said...

Ok, love the pic of Hope sleeping. She is definitely a cute mess! ;) And your little guy looks so pitiful. Hoping and praying it gets better soon. Love that positive attitude though, mama! :)

Tracey said...

Glad he is feeling better! Hopefully you are getting all these sickies out of the way and will have a fabulous summer!!! Cute outfit on Hope and loving the outside pics!!! :)

Jaime Mac said...

I love Hope's hand on her hip. Always the diva!
Sucks Pierce was feeling sick again! :(
And YES, I'm THRILLED you're blogging everyday. You crack me up! :)