Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hey bloggers....

You know sometimes we do these "blog topics" where we all share about a certain topic. I wanted to invite anyone that reads to play along if they would like :-)

Tomorrow we will be doing "most memorable moment" BUT there are a few rules. It cannot be related to getting married, engaged, pregnant, or birthing a baby. Something we all have to dig deep for. I for one, have been stumped by this one!! I am a boring gal!!

Anyways, homework is due tomorrow, so play along if you want! It's fun getting to know different things about everyone :-)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

OMW. I know what I am sharing. It will be a story that has been told and re-told about me!!!! ;)

Jill said...

I would love to do this, but I totally missed the deadline. Would love to try and play along next month!:)