Sunday, July 10, 2011

I guess they all can't be humdingers.

Well our weekend, has been how shall I put it nicely......boring.

We have done some fun stuff, like swim and girly pedicures, and the park. Overall though, we haven't done a whole lot. We're trying not to always spend money, so we've mainly just been home. I don't mind it so much, except when Paul and I get in an argument such as we did on Saturday, then it's really BORING. ;) Paul and I don't argue very often, but it does happen. You know of course it's all Paul's fault, being that I'm perfect and all. ;)


So, while we were busy not talking to each other, I noticed that Paul had Pierce in his room. Of course being the nosey rosy I am, I had to see what they were up to. Paul decided it was time for Pierce to go through all of his stuff and really clean up his room. Here's a tidbit on Paul, when we argue he does projects. I really should pick fights more often.


Look at that face. You can tell Pierce is scared. Oh, and look at that room!! Geesh.
Yep, here's the mastermind behind the massive cleanup. We may have been mad, but I still had to document this.
Tee hee, look who looks annoyed with me. I'm going to give him full credit though, he got Pierce to get rid of things he didn't need to be holding onto, and his room looks WAY better. Whenever I try to get Pierce to get rid of stuff, he whines about it and I cave, cause I'm a wimp.
TA DA!!! Room much better!!

As is his closet!!
All the work they were doing made me feel like a schmuck to I cleaned out the pantry. (I KNOW, this is riveting info)Oh, and check this out!! He even cleaned out the closet and is giving me said directions on where things belong.
AND his drawers. This could actually be further proof that Big Foot may exist ;)
No worries, we're all made up :-) Even though, I am plotting my next argument so maybe he'll work on Hope's room next.
And just because they're cute, I had to include this.
No our weekend has not been a real humdinger, but lots has been accomplished!!!

6 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

My husband also gets lots done when we argue. Now that you mention it, we don't fight nearly enough either! I am thinking of something we can fight about right now! thanks a lot! ha ha!!

Jaime Mac said...

You make me laugh. B-rad doesn't do crap when we fight! Can someone help him with that? Speaking of fighting, we had a tift before we headed to the lake Friday night... that was a quiet ride. A very, very quiet ride... (B-rad doesn't talk when he's mad. Hmph, big deal...)
Glad you got some stuff done! (Noticing Hope is really wearing that 'H' Dress a lot. You're getting your money's worth!)

Jami said...

What I like best about this post are all those Great Value items in the pantry. Way to be frugal!

Susie said...

That is to funny!! It makes me think of myself. Love the picture of the kids.

Jill said...

Love this! Love Paul's "mean face", too! Wish my hubby would do this when we argue. He usually goes out driving! :)

Tracey said...

LOVE. :)
Eric and I don't fight, so I'm not sure what he would do if we got mad at each other....