Monday, July 25, 2011

Playdate(s)

Benefit 6984567594 to going home? People want you to come over and play!!! Not only do I miss my friends, my kids miss their friends too, so they were pumped to have multiple playdates.



First one was at Melanie's house. We haven't seen Melanie, Corbin and Addie in a loooong time. (Nor Matt, but I don't think he wanted to play ;)) Had to get a group picture of the kids, and Corbin was not feeling it. I thought it was pretty funny :)
Melanie at least managed to get him to look up, ha!! Amazing how much Corbin looks like Matt, and Addie looks like Melanie, too cute!!
It was blazing hot outside, so Melanie got out the water toys. FUN!!!
The kids had a blast running through the sprinkler. Well, except miss prissy, she ran the outside edges. Ha!
Melanie got out the always fun, slip and slide. All the kids had a blast. Corbin...
Addie....
Pierce....
....and miss priss. This is as good as it got for her. She kills me!!
And only Melanie would have a garden. She's so awesome.
Hope got to eat these little tomatoes right off the vine. :-)
I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of Melanie and I together :( Thanks so much for having us over!! We've missed you guys!!!



Next up, is the blogger mommy playdate. There's a group of us that read each other's blogs, and we don't all know each other. Jami organized it, and Alicia was sweet enough to offer her house, since it was another scorcher out there. I know Alicia from Jazzercise, and just reading her blog, but I feel as though I really know her! Ha! I also felt as though I knew all her friends, I tried to not come across as too creepy, but I totally could have, ha ha!!

Hope took right to this little ride!! Fun!!

And so did Pierce :)
I think Levi and Pierce were very happy to see each other.
VERY HAPPY :)

Cutie Maggie.Kade!! He's a sweet boy!!!

Hope and Darbi. Darbi has such pretty hair!! :)Grace, Jackson, and Gabe playing games!
The whole gang at lunch, which I couldn't even manage to fit in the whole picture!
And then all the kids together. Oh mercy. This was like a train wreck, but awesome ;)
In each picture I have, Jackson and Sam are like having a party, ha!!
And then we attempted the blogging mommy picture, and this was as good as I got. Too funny!
Thanks Alicia for hosting, and Jami for getting it together!! It was nice to meet everyone, and I hope we make it a yearly thing :-)

Last but not least, we got to go swim at Tracey's moms pool.
Look who's big enough to go down the slide now!!

Levi too!! ;) I also went down the slide, I'm a big girl too!!! But opted to not display a picture of me in a swimsuit. ;)Maybe Tracey was trying to make me feel like I was back in Keeeen-tucky?? Stripping down the baby ;)
Jami, Cooper and Cameron came to swim too :-)
Sweet buddies!!!
Thanks everyone, for making it such a great week!!!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

So fun!! Those pics are great!! I hear Sam yelling now "Mario" with his hand up! He's a NUT!! That is soooo funny with Hope running in the sprinkler and on the slip and slide. I love it!

Jami said...

Love all your updates. Love how Cameron had disappeared from the second kid picture. Love how Cooper isn't in the lunch picture because he is pooping. Love hoe Hope wants nothing to do with Cooper's hug.

the lewis gang said...

it was good to meet you! the kid pics are hilarious! i'm not surprised about jackson and sam...they are party animals! and you, by far, have the best mommy pic!