Thursday, July 7, 2011

I might be able to prove that the legend Big Foot is true.

I have never believed in Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster or any of that silly legend stuff. People are crazy and like to go looking for aliens or ghosts, or whatever, BUT I have proof of something that has always been a legend.

And no one would believe me, if I didn't have proof. They would laugh at me, and say it's impossible. People have been looking for proof of this for so long, and have lost all hope. Believe me, I didn't think it was possible either, but here it is......



I HAVE A TAN.


Ginmommy, with her milky white complexion that has been told, "you might even be paler than me, and I am the palest person I've ever seen" OR "Do you even tan?" (thank you BFF) has a real life tan. No, I will not compete with a bronze goddess, but even my loving husband said "wow, you actually have color." I can hear my mother now in my ear saying "you will regret this one day" and I promise I'm wearing my SPF 50! every single day, mom. :)



SO, here I am in my grandma gown, taking ridiculous pictures of myself to prove to the world, once and for all, the legend of 'Gretchen won't ever have a tan' is not true. Next, I will tackle Big Foot.....

8 comments:

Jill said...

You are hilarious and look beautiful with {and without!} a tan! ;)

Jami said...

Look at you hot momma! You don't match Edward now, you are more of a Jacob girl now.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

HILARIOUS!!! Love it!! You look great!!

Susie said...

Looks good on you!! I am the same way about being white.

Jaime Mac said...

Haha jll! Just another chick outta our way for Edwards affection! :)
The tan looks good! I'm jealous - I haven't been out at all this summer yet! The pool is agreeing w/ u!

Arthur Family said...

You make me smile! I know what you mean...being able to have color is a great accomplishment!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

haha, this post cracks me up! I am a pale one too! You look great either way! :)

Tracey said...

Your BFF is hilarious! ;)