Sunday, July 24, 2011

I must begin with NKOTBSB.

Funny how things usually come around. Circa 1989 these guys were hawt!! Fast forward 22 years, and all of us have seriously changed, but these guys are still hawt!!!
First of all, I want to give credit to Jami for organizing this concert get together! Many months ago, she was on the horn saying we should go see New Kids On The Block, and Backstreet Boys. I was game!!

Trying to not spend too much money we agreed to the cheaper seats. We were 3 rows from the very tip top, and it was HIGH. I sat there for a long time thinking "how am I going to cut a rug, and not plummet to my death?" After a while though, we kind of got used to it, and thank goodness for the big screens!! (Oh and my glasses)
We tried to go out and eat a respectable dinner, but it was too crazy busy everywhere. Dinner was nachos, and I got cheese sauce on my pants. I was worried Donnie (Wahlberg of course) might not be happy about that, you know when he took me out after the concert!
I had to post this picture of Tracey. I kept teasing her about how old she is (funny, since I'm actually the oldest of the group, aren't I ALWAYS) anyways, she was sitting there with her bag in her lap, like an old lady! HA!

Ready to get this show on the road, and 22 years ago I didn't have to wear glasses to see the show, ha! Nice, hanger things sticking out of my shirt too, geesh!!! Onto showtime.....

How cool is it that Matthew Morrison was there!!! I love him from Glee, and he did a great job :)
Considering that we were 6,478,987,000 miles from the stage, I did manage to get a few decent pictures.

Jordan. Tracey and Jaime will be fighting over who is his TRUE love.
Joey. This one is for Jami!!! :-)
NKOTB together. Woot!!!
BSB. (Never a fan of theirs, but I still had fun even when they were singing)

And Donnie. I know I'm fighting a lot of girls for this one, but I say bring it. ;) I've always loved the bad boys, and even though he's in his forties, he still portrays the part very well ;)I decided that instead of showing anymore pics of the concert, I would share another show with you. The show of 3 middle aged women actin' a fool. Sit back and enjoy (and or laugh)

Look at those giddy girls!!!
Sometimes you just have to sing so loud it hurts!

And sometimes you have to just dance until your feet hurts!


I think Jami was singing for Joey!!

This picture makes me smile!!!

Can't you just see how much fun it was!!
And sometimes you just have to find your inner 13 year old and let go.

Thanks girls for a FUN night!!! I've been to many concerts, and this was one of the best.

8 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

FUN POST! Loved all your pics! ( I giggles at the nacho pic bc you can see how far up you guys were!). Just goes to show how much energy they had on stage-they were able to play to every.single.person there no matter where they sat! It was a great night!

Amanda Brady said...

What section were you guys in? From the pics it looks like you were really close to me and my girls!

Tracey said...

Talk about a F U N night!!!! I can't wait until they come back and we are 50 years old, still screaming for them!

Jami said...

I was an awesome night, highlight of the summer. Glad you got to come in and stay the whole week. Great actions shots too.

Jill said...

I love all the action pics-awesome!!! Glad you guys had a blast!

Granny G said...

Listen sister....Donnie is ALL MINE!!! Sorry!

Granny G said...

wait....that was alicia...not my mom! ha ha ha ha ha!!!

ginmommy said...

HA HA HA, Alicia!! I was wondering what Granny was wanting to fight me for Donnie :-)