Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our Holiday Weekend in review.

Our weekend was mostly full of this....But nestled between some SERIOUS fireworks, we did a few other things :-)

LOTS of playing....

He's really not as scary as he appears in this picture, ha!!

I showed the kids how not to play frisbee.
A few wicked games of corn hole, which by the way, me and my partner (Megan) whopped up on the stinky boys. Booyah!!! Also, can you believe that WILDCATS board?? Only in 'Ken-tucky'More playing....
And hanging with friends....
Poor Pierce had to hang with lots of girls, they seem to produce more of those here in KY! Paul reassured him that one day he would appreciate this ;)
And making new friends!!

We even snuck in a movie. Cars 2 (I personally thought it was boring)

But mostly, we enjoyed our time together all weekend, and loved watching fireworks. Well mostly, Hope did get scared a few times ;)

And every night, ended like this!! It was a great weekend, and we are trying to recover today!! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!! :-)

5 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like good times, although I did miss you! You wouldn't have had fun here. Steve's dad got so worked up about possible rain they packed it all up before I could get Cameron to bed. I was ready to go outside and party but everyone was gone.

Jaime Mac said...

I love Hope playing in the tu-tu! How funny! Glad you guys are making new friends in Keeeeentucky! Also love the pic at the movies. A sign of a good blogger-camera bag in hand! HA!
You thought it sucked? Oh no! I loved the first one & have been trying to find children to rent to take to the movies so I don't look like a pedophile...

Susie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so fun!!!! I love holiday weekends!! :)

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT weekend!!! :)