Friday, May 3, 2013

Stinky pants got the game ball

I generally spend 47% of my day complaining that, "we have ball again tonight." 

But then?

 Then we get there, and the nights are gorgeous, and the weather feels perfect, and then suddenly I'm all like, "why do I complain so much about this?" (If you are wondering, yes I do actually say the word "like" in my sentences. Annoying, right?) 



I would imagine by June, I will be complaining up to 98% of the day.



But we really are having a good time.


Each of us.



This week we have had ball 4 nights....



And last night, Pierce played the best game of his little ball-career.



He especially fielded well.



After the game was over, I got a little wink or two from the coaches and I knew that was code for, 'get 'yo camera ready'.



Listen for the smelly reference...


Our washing machine went down for the count the other day, and I may have mentioned that one night at practice. Of course, they won't let us live that down.

Big night for our little guy, stinky pants and all.


5 comments:

Tracey said...

Love it!! Stinky pants...hilarious. :) Yes, complaining is easy to do until you get to the field and see how much those little guys love it. Then, it's just downright awesome.

Hillary said...

I love it! Way to go Pierce!!

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!

xoxox

Susie said...

That is to funny! Good job Pierce!!

Jami said...

How sweet! Glad you were able to get that on tape.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That's awesome!!! WAY TO GO!!! Neat you were able to get it on video!! :)