Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm guest posting! G's uncomfortable truths

Today I am guest-posting over at Katherine's blog.

Kat does a regular series called uncomfortable truths, where she regularly "outs" herself about things that are....well, uncomfortable. It's a funny series and I do believe probably one of her most popular.

So imagine my delight when I was included in an e-mail that asked me to submit 5 of my own. But delight quickly turned to anxiety when I contemplated what to share, and just how much to share.

But Kat assured me they were funny, so here goes nothing.....

Read here.


4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I had no doubts though!!! :)

Tracey said...

Your obsession with Dateline kills me! Yet, you continue to watch. I love it!

melanie said...

is dateline still on tv? i think i remember my grandmother watching it. :)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Hilarious... seriously.... funny stuff :-)