Friday, February 14, 2014

Today we will be bombarded with flowers

So today is my first Valentines Day at WEHS, and apparently I'm in for quite the production. They said the flowers will be rolling in by the dozens, and we will have to set up an assembly of some sorts.

 Not gonna lie, sorta excited about this. 


I set up a little something, something for my babes to wake up too...



All three of them.



And I'm going to make some cinnamon rolls.


And that's about as romantical as it's gonna get here.

 But I'm betting after spending hours looking at flower deliveries I might come home and demand a foot rub or something.

And maybe I'll ask him to sing a love song while he does it.

I'll keep you posted.


1 comment:

Jami said...

I still can't believe kids in high school get each other flowers.