Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rico lost the love of his life this weekend.



We had a tragedy this weekend.

Here's the story....

I left Saturday morning for Jazzercise. Kiss the kiddos,kiss the husband, "see you in an hour" All was well. I called Rico after Jazz, to see if he wanted to go with me to Wal-Mart. He picks up the phone, and you know how you know your husbands tone?? Immediately, I said "what's wrong, are you okay" "I'll live" "what is it?" *SILENCE* "WHAT HAPPENED" "The kids broke the t.v."

I'll spare all the other details of the conversation ;-) Let me tell you though, Rico loves his t.v.!! We always joke about it, you know, he would take the t.v. over me kinda stuff. And heck, I love our t.v. too, and we can't just afford to go replace one like this, so it stings, but you know, stuff happens when you have kids!! It just does. Pierce was jumping rope and somehow the jump rope hit the screen and shattered the plasma part, GULP. We'll look into how much it costs to repair vs., buying a new one.




So, Rico decided that the kids had to pay.


It was time for a showdown. Paul vs. the kids, those little t.v. breakers ;)
Yes, Pierce was the guilty party, but Hope had his back!!!
Justice was swift.
Do you see the fear??
Then he took on the littlest of the culprits.

Pile drive right into the floor ;)She almost lost her pants it was so brutal!!

After the beat down, all was well ;-) Or, as well as can be expected. I said "We've faced much worse, right?? We've lost almost everything, you've almost died, a broken t.v. is not that bad, right honey??" After some thought, he said "I'll get back to you on that" HA!! Silly boy!!!

Please join me in a moment of silence.......Do you hear that?? Yes, it's Rico's sobs.

6 comments:

Jill said...

You are so funny. Love the play-by-plays of the "take-down". Sorry to hear about your tv though. :(

Susie said...

Funny stuff!! But I feel for you and the tv. I always wonder about that happening to mine too.

Tracey said...

I'm glad that Paul decided not to get rid of Pierce. That would be sad. :(

Jaime Mac said...

I knew this was gonna be good when I read the title.

Poor Rico...I can feel his pain...kids ruin everything. Sigh...

UHM-also-you said Rico almost died? What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

I am sad about the TV but those pics of them wrestling are just too cute! Haha!

Pamela Bush said...

I took a moment of silence - - - I really liked that tv too!! :) Nothing like watching a movie in HD!