Thursday, February 17, 2011

The wind blown look is sexy.

Everyone has the spring fever!!! Temperature yesterday was 71, and it was in-credible!!! I really wanted to get the kids to the park yesterday, but Pierce had karate, so I promised them that we would go today. Sadly, the weather didn't cooperate as well today. It was in the 60's, but quite overcast and soooo WINDY!!! However, my two babies reminded me "you promised" (darn those promises ;)) So, we loaded up and headed our for some great play time at the park. They were like they had been freed from prison, I could almost here 'born free' playing in the background....



We have an awesome park.....

Even though this slide is the stuff that a mom's nightmare is made of. This sucker is HIGH, and I always have visions of one of them plummeting of the side.....
But I suck up that fear, well, cause they loooove it :-)
Wooo hooooo!!!

Pure....
Strength....

Here!!!!
Get em' outside, and they play like a couple BFF's!

Just love this action shot!
Did I mention that it was W.I.N.D.Y today???

Incredibly so, and don't models stand around with fans on them, so they look sexy? The wind blown look is sexy, right?? I decided I would stand around and rock that sexy wind blown look.




Pure sexy right here.

8 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE IT!!! HILARIOUS!

Susie said...

Glad they enjoyed themself. I took the kids out today myself and I know what you mean about being windy!!

April said...

I love this weather, too! Wind and all, I am just glad it is warmer.

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! Love the pouty lips. You got this modelin' thang dowwwwwn!

Tracey said...

Seriously, in the last picture, you are soooo J.Lo!! ;)

Looks like an awesome park. Levi is sitting her next to me and wants to go there. Planning a Sat trip soon!!!!!

Jami said...

You are one sexy momma!

Jill said...

LOL. Crack me up! I love the "pout" in the pic. So model-y.

Hers and His said...

You are hilar!!!! Love this post :)