Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Toothless little boy.

Oh my!!! There's just something about your "baby" losing one of their top teeth!!! Pierce has already lost 4 teeth, but they have all been bottom ones. His top teeth have been loose for quite some time, but those teeth are slow to come out!! It's funny how they kind of separate further and further apart, I swear you could drive a bus between the space he's had between his front two teeth ;) So tonight as it was practically flapping in the wind, I said it's time for that sucker to come out. Of course I wimped out and cried for daddy to come do it ;)

He was soooo proud!!!!

I just can't believe he'll have grown up teeth in that smile before long. The other front one is quite loose as well, so it wont be long before they are both gone.As we were shooting pics away, this one had to jump in and show off....
Here comes the toothless wonder to photo bomb her pic....They are nuts!!!
P.S., it's snowed today around 4 inches!!! Tomorrow will be snow day #14 for us. Pray for me. The vodka has been hidden. Again...I kid, I kid......maybe.

7 comments:

Jill said...

That.is.great. He looks so proud. And Hope, what a ham! And,I will be praying for you girl and that stash of yours. ;)

April said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! And oh my on snow day #14!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You kids are so funny!! I love their personalities! another snow day!! my oh my!

Susie said...

Love your kids sillyness. I can't believe 14 days off wow.

Jaime Mac said...

Just think this summer when the kids are in school, you can lay out by the pool... all.by.yourself! :)
Also-teeth coming out is gross. Just gross. That pic of Pierce leaning back & you can see where the tooth was freshly plucked...EWWWWW!

Arthur Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami said...

I miss your kids.... and you too, I guess :)a