Friday, March 25, 2011

Bless his little heart.

Daddy has been away for a few days, in Chicago for training. He finally made it home last night, and all is well again, but whenever he's gone, something goofy seems to happen. It's always those things, that freak my kids out, and only daddy can fix. Well, the other night, one of those Amber alerts comes across the t.v., and they start talking about missing kids, and description of the ones that may have taken them. Pierce is very aware about stuff these days, and when he heard that, it scared him bad.


My poor child spent an hour under the desk (excuse the quality, just took it with my cell phone) I think it's sad he's aware that bad things do happen. Hope's still pretty oblivious. ;)Last night, I decided to be super mom and take them to Chuck E Cheese. Okay, don't nominate me for sainthood yet, it was actually "Natcher night" so a portion of whatever we spent, is donated to his school. I thought it would be a good reason to go, and since daddy was still gone, a good way to distract.
And let me tell you about this little girl. This is Pierce's best friend (and I do believe first crush) and when she came walking into Chuck E Cheese last night, Pierce was beside his self. Nervous, and excited. Like I said, Bless his little heart .

4 comments:

Jami said...

Awww... under the desk. That is sad. Little girl is cute, you better watch out :)

Susie said...

How sweet, he has a crush!! Sorry he was scared!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

1. sad that he was scared. you could see it in his little face. Poor guy! but FUNNY that he is in his underwear! looks like my boys!

2. crush? how sweet!

Jill said...

It's amazing how perceptive kids are about things and how early they recognize when things just aren't right.

Too sweet about the crush. He's so handsome, I'm not surprised. ;)