Sunday, March 6, 2011

If I ever die, I might be replaced real fast.

You remember we just had a great loss? You know, the loss of Rico's love, our beloved t.v. We've had mourning, and wearing ash cloth, and I wasn't sure how there would be recovery. However, I learned something, when Rico loses a love, he will replace it. Fast.



Would you help us welcome the new love of Rico's life......the new t.v. Seriously people, if I die, he might replace me just as quick! If so, please feel free to hunt him down ;-)
Of course, I kid ;) We've all been pretty happy about our new t.v., and we also had another surprise to spring on the kiddos. We decided it was time to break down and get them an x-box. We had to sell Paul's years back, and now we can do some fun things for the kids. Here they are when we told them....
And it's all about the kids right?? Only the kids are excited, right??

Who am I kidding....Daddy says, it's all for the kids, but he's not fooling me!!
It didn't take long, and they were in the heat of the battle.
And it also didn't take long for miss thang to get bored, and go back to being a princess ;)

7 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the last picture of Hope!! It's like "Um, who cares when there are heels & jewels to be worn?!!" LOL
I'm glad that Paul got his new tv and xbox. Life can resume.

Susie said...

Love the picture of Hope!! Such a cutie!!

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! I love how Rico plays along! LOVE IT!
And that Hope...she cracks.me.up!

Jami said...

Love the tv, not so sure about the xbox. You may never see your husband again.

ginmommy said...

I know Jami.....I don't even know what time he came to bed last night. Pure crazy, those grown men playing like boys!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

men and their toys! daniel LOVES his XBOX!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I was telling the sad TV story to our family tonight... there were GASPS!!! :-) glad to see it was replaced