Monday, June 27, 2011

Another visit has come and gone.

Between stinky boy fishing, and girlie pedi's we managed to do a few other things with Paul's parents while they were here....



LOTS of game playing, Memaw is great for playing with the kids
She even taught Pierce a game on the computer, he LOVED it.
And she let Hope beautify her, as only Hope can.
Kids got to show off in the pool. Can't even begin to count how many times the kids said, "watch me!!!"

We went to the Nashville Zoo.
And Grandpa sent them on a train ride that they never had done before.

Too fun!!!We had a wicked game of putt-putt, Boys vs. Girls. Whoever won, had to serve the other team all day long and bow while serving...... We were feeling pretty strong.

Of course the boys were talking a big game of smack.
Girls came out strong, oh yes we did...
But those stinky boys....OH those STINKY boys!!!
Oh yeah, we had to serve all.day.long, and bow. Don't you know they MILKED THAT.

RICO and I got to go out on a date....seriously, he is too much ;)Somehow we ended up in a honky tonk store and tried on cowboy hats. I'm telling you what, he's trying to suck me into being a 'ken-tucky' woman!!!

But I did see this shirt and think of you Jaime Mac. You'd fit right in down here!! ;)But the best thing about Memaw and Grandpa's visit? Just spending time with them.

Thanks for everything Memaw and Grandpa, we are counting down until the next visit.....

8 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE your recaps! I seriously, laugh all the way through:)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I laughed all the way through too!! Thanks!! Looks like a GREAT time!! :)

April said...

Looks like so much fun! It also looks like Hope is cutting her grandma's hair. Hehehe.

Susie said...

Glad you all had a nice visit with the parents.Looks like everyone had fun!!

Jami said...

Looks like a great time! Glad you were able to get a date night!

Jaime Mac said...

Oh I love your posts! The smack talk, the inlaws playing along, rico's sexy face...hilarious!
Btw I LOVE that shirt! How funny!!!! :)

Jill said...

I love your posts, too! Love the idea of the girls v. guys putt-putt. I can only imagine how the guys soaked it up. ;)

And Paul, and his looks?! Hilarious.

Tracey said...

You are too much! Okay...
-Do NOT buy a cowboy hat.
-Love Hope cutting Pam's hair.
-Glad you got a date!!
-I can totally see you bowing and serving Paul (and salting his food!) ;)