Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mortified.

Look at this sweet child. How could this face do anything wrong? I do believe, I had my worst 'mortified' moment in parenting yet. I went to Jazzercise and of course the kids went, and went into the child care room. Apparently there was also a game of 'duck, duck, goose' going on, and I guess the game got heated up? Hope didn't like that one of the girls she was playing with was saying, "you're in the pot, you're in the pot" and guess what she did? SHE PUNCHED THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE FACE. Did you hear me? SHE PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE. Hope also had a ring on, and the ring left a mark on her face!!! I seriously could have died, like crawl in a hole from mortification. Oh my little girl......


10 comments:

Tracey said...

Do you know how much I was DYING laughing when you told me? I have yet to recover...

Susie said...

Oh I would have just died too. I can't believe that beautiful little girl would do that.

Jill said...

No Way! Tracey is right-it is kind of funny! :) Although if I were you I'd have died, too.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

IT IS HILARIOUS!! That girl can hold her own!! You are NEVER going to have to worry about her!!!

Jami said...

I agree I'm laughing out loud. It's terrible and I would have wanted to crawl in a hole too but I'm still laughing.

ginmommy said...

I'm just grateful her mom was so gracious about it!! Some women would have wanted to hang me or Hope! We're now working on impulse control....;)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

W.O.W.... I love that kid and have never met her!

Jaime Mac said...

This story IS hilarious to all of us, but I'm sure you WERE mortified. Look at Hope using her fashion accessories as weapons. I like that...
(Seriously...glad the mom was understanding...you could've been lynched...)

Arthur Family said...

I can totally sympathize...it makes you feel awful when your child acts like that.

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

OH MY goodness!! hahaha! I can't stop laughing! At least she can hold her own!