Thursday, January 15, 2015

Girls rule, boys drool

 So yes, I think I mentioned that Wisconsin is COLD.

But in the words of Elsa, the cold never bothered me anyway.



Well, I mean, it bothers ME, but I have some looney tooney family members who get out in this madness. So I guess that makes Elsa their spirit animal or whatever.



They didn't last too long out there, but much longer than I ever would.



After their adventures into the woods, all of us ventured out for some sightseeing.






But as you can see, I'm the smart one who remains in the warm car.



We stopped off to see this reindeer. OH WAIT, I MEAN ELK.




I kept calling him a reindeer, because hello, it looks like Blitzen, but apparently I'm wrong. WHATEVER.





Reindeer, Elk, whatever he was, he was ornery.


After we hung with Blitzen, we had to go see some cheese being made. Because, hello, it's WISCONSIN.


Kids get fed up with pictures, so I just roll with whatever these days.



Cheese being made, isn't exactly pretty. But cheese being eaten? THAT'S BEAUTIFUL.



After our fun with Blitzen and cheese, we had a Gingerbread decorate-off waiting on us at home.



BOYS VS. GIRLS.



Some thought they were so clever....



But I personally thought I was clever-er.



We worked very hard on our masterpieces.



And then it was time for the vote.

Girls finished product...



And the dumb boys.



We had a couple judges and they both said they boys were best, and now I'm not speaking to one of the judges (HI JO!) but I think they just wanted to be annoying.

Because obviously, girls rule and boys drool.



4 comments:

Susie said...

What a fun trip!! I think all the gingerbread are cute!!

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

THAT ELK! I can't believe you didn't get out of the car!

Tracey said...

I love cheese.

Jami said...

I think your Gingerbread girls are cute. It makes me cold just looking at the outdoor pictures.