Monday, November 2, 2009

BEWARE....CUTE CHILDREN AHEAD....

So, we had our pictures taken by Leslie Elder...first let me give her a shout out. She did a great job!!! She worked well with our children and we had our pictures in just a matter of days, we will sure be using her again....SECOND....HOW WILL I EVER DECIDE??? This is just a small sample of 230 pictures......
















































































































































7 comments:

Tracey said...

OH MY GOODNESS...........
Seriously, they are soooo good!! I love all of them. :) What a gorgeous fam!!!

Jami said...

Wow! Love them all! Leslie is awesome. How are you ever going to choose?

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Hey Gretchen! I found your blog through Jami's! Glad you liked your pictures! You have a beautiful family and I enjoyed meeting you all!

melanie said...

I love the coloring in the photo, like the pink in the black and white. These are awsome. Pierce is such a little man. Great photos.

Michelle said...

Beautiful!!! Just Beautiful!!! :o)

Jill said...

These are beautiful, Gretchen. I love the ones of you and Paul. . .too sweet! And your babies. . .awesome pics! :-)

Hers and His said...

You guys are such a pretty family!