Sunday, November 15, 2009

The deer should be skeered, very skeered...

So, today was the day. The day that thousands of men, get out and show what manliness they are made of. Can't you just heat the testosterone ooze?

Paul and his dad were in their spots perched by 6:30, and Paul had two bucks by 9:00....and Paul got his biggest buck yet, 7 points, 18 inch spread, dressed at 170. What a man.

When they pull up to the house, Pierce was jumping around like a little mad man. It excites him to no end. Of course he had his time to "kill" the deer as well.

Have I mentioned, I CANT BELIEVE I MARRIED A HUNTER???



Getting his gun ready for the kill.... Those deer had no chance....


Look how big my little boy is getting. It wont be that long before he's out there with his dad.

So, here they are. And here's the manly hunter that kills are he surveys.









3 comments:

Jami said...

Good for Paul, but those pictures are still a little disturbing.

Tracey said...

Um, Congrats?? Gross.....
So cute (sad) to see Pierce following in his dad's footsteps.

Hers and His said...

Ditto what Jami and Tracey said! Congrats and Yuck! I'll have to show my dad these pictures the next time I'm over there ...