Monday, November 9, 2009

November birthdays!!!

Last night we celebrated November birthdays, which would be me and my bro. It was at my mom's house and the food was DELICIOUS, mmmmm. Of course dessert wasn't so bad either ;) Of course we got lots of good presents and now matter how old I get, presents still excite me....You'll have to forgive me for lack of pictures...ehem, the husband was in charge of the camera, and I don't think he'll be trading in his day job for a photog any time soon...anyways, enjoy the 3 pics I got for ya ;)



Please note Hope's shoes she wore to the party.
YES MY CANDLES READ 35!!!!!!!!!
Christopher is such a ham....he played "train" with Hope before we left....he's so good with the kids!!!

Thanks everyone for another great birthday party!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hope is such a diva!!!