Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

So today is my 35th birthday!!! Incredible. Just 5 more years and I'm 40....sigh....

It was a good day. We went to visit one of Paul's aunts. Hung out as a family, and then Paul and I went out-just the two of us-on a date!!! Whoopie!!! We went into Grand Rapids, did some shopping, and then had dinner at T.G.I Fridays. It was a good day.

My legions of fans, er I mean Tracey, have been requesting some pics of me so here it goes....



Say cheese everybody!!! This picture makes me laugh!!!! Pierce took this of me, HILARIOUS!!!

Hanging out with my boy, on our way to see Aunt Bev.


Getting my cake!!!!








A HILARIOUS card that Paul gave me!!! He put my face on the card--I'm the cover model for a romance novel.






On our way to our date...




Me and my honey at dinner!!!!



Thanks everyone for another great birthday!!!!





3 comments:

Tracey said...

Yea!!!! I almost forgot what you looked like. :) HILARIOUS pic of the card. The man is all into the moment and you are cheesing it big!!! So funny. Glad you had a good birthday. Dang....40 is knocking on the door. ;)

Jami said...

Glad to hear you had a good day. The picture that Pierce took is a good picture of you.

Hers and His said...

That card is hilarious!!!! I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday!