Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Helloooooo Tooth Fairy

Well my sweet little boy LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!! Here's the super funny thing, HE SWALLOWED IT!!! So now picture us trying to find his tooth and then finally coming to the conclusion that he ingested it, oh man. Oh, and then trying to explain that the tooth fairy doesn't have to have a tooth to leave money...but daddy to the rescue...he "made" a tooth out of tape and told Pierce that the fairy would take this instead and he'd still get his money!! Smart daddy :) Of course I'm a little sad that I don't have his first tooth for keepsake, I guess I'll just have to settle for tooth number 2 ;)




Hope kept telling me "Hopie lost a tooth" Silly girl :)

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

You might not have Pierce's first tooth, but you have a great story!

Jami said...

Congrats to Pierce. You know, there still may be a way to get that tooth back, it can't stay in his stomach forever.