Monday, March 22, 2010

Forgive me bloggers....

I know, I know. I have been a BAD, BAD blogger.

In my defense, we've been having some computer issues, and then on top of that, well I just have been at a loss. Dry your tears, and pick yourself up by the britches, I shall be back.

And just to tide you over, here's a preview of what's to come....

**Going shopping for Easter clothes for the kids

**Taking the kids to the dentist

**Hope writing her name

I KNOW, it's so EXCITING that you won't be able to sleep tonight. Try and contain your excitement and pray that these stories find you soon, because they will rock your world ;)

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i've been wondering! i'm on the edge of my seat waiting......

Jami said...

well well well, looks who's back!

Arthur Family said...

I missed you! You are keeping me in suspense...

Tracey said...

I can't stand the excitement... :)