Sunday, March 14, 2010

I went on a date with a farmer.

I am a blog stalker. Unashamedly so. I find people that I don't know and I become a loyal follower. I try and learn their stories, and then when I become brave enough I will de-lurke myself and admit that I have been in the shadows reading their every word.

So, after following Jaime Mac for a while "The Farming McAfee's" I finally outed myself. I've been reading her blog for a long time, and she cracks.me.up. I think it's always a little nerve wracking to admit your a follower, you never know if the other person will be receptive to you. Well, Jaime welcomed me with open arms, and the next thing I know we are going on a date.

So, on Saturday, Jami Leigh Lee, myself, and Jamie Mac met up at Puerto for some lunch and of course good covo. It's strange to meet someone you don't know at all, yet you know so much about. Jaime was easy breezy to talk to, and quite a doll!! What a fun gal!!! Jaime thank you for being so open to meet some of your loyal stalkers, and giving us a fun blog to read.

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

#1-LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the title! How funny!
#2-I'm glad you love my silly stories & I make you laugh...No pressure on me now to keep it up... :)
#3-I had a great time w/ you & Jami Leigh Lee. I consider you both friends now...sorry 'bout your luck...
#4-Next step? Out yourself to my momma! lol!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Haha! That's too funny! Jamie is my cousin's wife! Her blogs crack me up too. And I do the same thing...I love reading other people's blogs! I think everyone does!

Tracey said...

Classic! I love it!! Glad you had a good time. How fun...meeting new people that you've been stalking!