Friday, March 5, 2010

Watcha wanna know...the answers...

Okay blogger buddies, here it goes...

These next 5 questions are from Jaime Mac

1) When did you start blogging and why did you decide to do it??

I started August of 08', because my BFF told me I had to. She had just started to blog, and I guess felt the need to make me do it. I was not happy about it at all, and reluctantly agreed. Now I am a blogger at heart and can't imagine not doing it. How else would I share all of my riveting stories, vent, brag on my kids, or make new blog friends....thanks Tracey for forcing me ;)

2) Do you read the Twilight series? If yes, what team are you on?

Okay, brace yourself Jaime Mac.....NO, I DO NOT READ TWILIGHT.....did I just lose you?? Will you now remove me from your list?? Or sent me hate mail....Sorry, but I just don't get the whole "vampire love" thing.... I know, I know, I am lost and need saving. I've had MANY women try to convert me to the vampire movement, but I am standing firm...besides those guys are just way to pasty white for me.

3) If yes about #2, wanna go see Eclipse with me in June??

Sure, I'd go, but I think you'd kill me. I'd be rolling my eyes, and making snide comments,
while you were feeling it. I think it be best if you took a vampire lover with you. (BTW, the other JAMI, has read all the books, hit her up)

4) What do you do for a living?

I am a stay-at-home mom....I pick up messes all day long, wipe bottoms, put out fires, work on ABC's and 123's, watch cartoons, attempt to be crafty, make and clean up meals multiple times a day, wipe tears, read books written for pre-k children, master the art of candy-land, discipline......and some days wish I could do it all drunk....but I'm exactly where I want to be.

5) Do you have any hobbies (besides deceiving your children)

Deception out of love, is not deception, right?? Let's see....honestly, I am a shopper. If I had more money, it would be a serious problem...I enjoy being with my girlie's....I work out...and if I had more time I would scrapbook (I could totally help you with that scrapbook you've been slacking on)


From Jami

1) If you were to have another kid, what are some of the names you would use?

Well, I'm a one syllable name kind of gal (i.e., Pierce, and Hope) I've always like Sam, or Jack....can't really give you any girl names. I can tell you what I don't like (hope I don't offend anyone) I can't stand made up names....you know those names that people just pull together from who knows where....it's a serious issue for me.

2) If you were to go back to work, what would you want to do, or what would be your dream job?

Well, I'd love to shop for people. You know those women that are born without the shopping gene. Poor women......OR, I'd love to decorate homes, if I could spend another person's hard earned money at Pottery Barn for them, well, consider me in Heaven.

From Alicia

1) Why don't you come to Jazz?

Sniff, Sniff.....well, when we moved, I decided to start going to the gym that is 2 minutes away from me, and also cheaper....I've been going to Jazz since I was 15 years old, so I am sure that at some point I will be back. I miss it, and I miss chatting with the girls, it's just what I needed to do for now....sniff, sniff.


From Betsy

1) How did you and Paul meet?

We met at SouthEast Church....I was hanging out with his sister Rhonda, and he came with her to visit a few times. I knew right away, that he was not the one for me...we all went out one night and he was showcasing all his dance moves, while I did appreciate his affinity for the sprinkler, we just had nothing in common....then one night, just the two of us ended up going out, and well he won me over with his RICO ways.

From Jill A.

1) I know you are a girly girl but did you do any sports growing up? Soccer, cheerleader, tennis.....anything??

First of all, I love the way you say "anything" HA HA, you know me well....The Lord passed over me when he was forming the sports gene.....Okay, I did play tennis. I was just okay....HOWEVER, I was on the DANCE TEAM. Need I say more?? OH, I was also in choir, and on the drama team....BUT if hair and makeup could have been a sport, I would have been MVP.

Thanks for all the questions...glad I could let you in my world...now I just hope you still want to know me ;)

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Neat post! I'm totally gonna do this next. I'm just working on my post for it! :) These things take time...
But I thought of another question! Why is your 'name' on the posts ginmommy? Are you a gin-aholic? Do you love gin-rummy (isn't that a card game)? You did reference wanting to do housework & being drunk... :)

Arthur Family said...

Thank you for letting us into your world! I am a bit worried about your wanting to do your house/mommy duties drunk....:)

ginmommy said...

OK guys, I'm not a raging alcoholic, heck I don't even drink...Betsy, surely you know what I mean...some days this parenting thing can be so mind numbing that you'd like a little something to take the edge off ;) GIN is my nickname from childhood. Nope, don't drink gin and don't play gin-rummy.