Thursday, May 5, 2011

Everyday should be a princess day!!!

Some days are just better than other days, and today has been one of those very good days :) First of all it was princess/superhero day at Hope's school!! Come on, how awesome is that?!?


Hope was SUPER excited to get a chance to go to school dressed like a princess. Who wouldn't be??
I was also surprised with a sweet Mother's Day gift she made for me. Hope's teachers asked each individual child what they loved about their mommy's, and wrote down what they said, along with a craft. I must share what my sweet girl said.


"I love my mommy because she plays games with me. She plays outside and helps me learn jump rope."
"She helps me learn some letters I don't know how to make."
"She lays in my bed because I love her." Love, Hope. So sweet!!!! I love being a mommy :-)
Also, Pierce got a special package in the mail today from his Neena and Papaw.

A sweet note, and a beautiful cross. Thank you Neena and Papaw ;)Like I said, a very good day. :-)

6 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That is so sweet!! You will always cherish her words! :)

Susie said...

Days like today makes it all worth while being a mom. How precious!! Love when little ones speaks because it is from the heart!!

Jill said...

She is such a cutie! Love that her teachers wrote that down for you. Definitely a keepsake! :)

Tracey said...

I love this!!! She is growing up so fast. :(

Arthur Family said...

Maybe I should come up with a princess day for home schoolers...

Jaime Mac said...

AHHHH, I like to believe they CREATED princess/superhero day JUST for Hope.
What sweet words from a little girl about her momma! Makes it all worth it? (Yes, I asked a questions! HA!)