Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm gonna blame this one on moving further south.

Sometimes I get into certain things. Be it fashion, or things for my home. You know I decide something is just too cute, and it becomes my "thing." Like the time, I decorated my kitchen in lemons and pears. Just writing that, I am shaking my head, but at the time it was too fab!! ;)

Since moving "south" per say, I guess I've felt the need to be southern. You know cook grits, make sweet tea, and drop ya'll anytime I get a hankering.

In all seriousness, I glanced around one day, and realized I may be taking my latest too far. I will show you just some of the evidence..


Cute B pillow, for cute polka dot chair.
Oh, cute B plate.
In case two aren't enough, a third B.
A G for my key chain.
Must have an H for Hope's door.
And this is just ONE of Hope's monogrammed items...
So, this is it. My latest is to wear our our initials. Even though, I haven't made Pierce or Paul wear anything with a P on it, (of which Paul would NEVER allow) I also can't help but think I'm not done monogramming everything, I mean what about cute towels for the kitchen? Or an adorable rug for the door? Cute glasses with a B? Seriously, I could go on and on.... I just can't help but wonder, will I look back on this one day and shake my head like I do about the pears and lemons fiasco?? ;)

8 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! Initials are very 'in' right now. But just like our hairstyles of years gone by, we will laugh & shake our heads when we speak of this... :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

you are seriously funny! I love it!! I like initials too! go ahead.....initial away!!

Tracey said...

Love me some monogramming!!!!! Tre chic! And, yes, the plate mom got me a while back is just like your "B" plate. ;) Cute!!!

Jill said...

I love it all and my son does have some "K" shirts. I know I can't do that too much longer! :)

ginmommy said...

Jill, I think it's totally fine for little guys to have shirts with their initials. I plan on getting one for Pierce (just don't tell Paul)

melanie said...

You are so funny! Where do you come up with this stuff. This is why everyone loves reading your blog.

Jami said...

You need to change your name to Kelly!

Brittany said...

love it- i'm obsessed too!

btw, we got back tonight from Alabama. Hope you have a good weekend, and a great Mother's Day!