Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our Weekend...

This has been a quiet weekend here in Bowling Green. After the hustle and bustle of that last weekend, it's been nice, and we've all enjoyed it.

Saturday I was feeling brave (or dumb some might say) and took the kids with me to Wal-Mart to grocery and birthday shop. I really do have good kids, of course they have their moments, but I really need to brag on these two.....They make a momma proud :)
We did hit up a kids birthday party on Saturday afternoon. A little boy that lives above us had a party and they were nice enough to invite us. They had a bounce house and kids loved it :)



As you can see, soooo much fun!!! Even though, I can't help but feel "reminded" when I only know one person in a room full of people, that I'm not home anymore. *sigh*
I just had to share these pics. We went out to eat to Red Lobster on Saturday night, and Pierce had taken to eating crab legs, and it cracks us up....The work and concentration that goes into conquering these things...

But the end result is pure satisfaction as he takes in what he has conquered ;)
We also went out for a little ice cream treat after dinner....
And there was a slight tragedy with a certain dino cookie.....

Alas, all was well because of what we had waiting for fun at home.

Paul bought home a Kinect Friday night. Oh, the fun we have had!!! Saturday night was all about the boxing. Each one of us has had a big kick out of these games :)

She's too cute :)Of course Paul loves being the show off ;)

And even I join in (excuse how hot I am ;))
And I can't talk about this weekend and not mention how much I have enjoyed this!!! Paul's been about ready to pull his hair out, but I say where's the romance honey?!? I guess there's a part of us girls that never grows up, and wants to be a princess....or is that just me?? ;)

5 comments:

Susie said...

The picture of Pierce cracking crabs legs was to cute and funny!!

Jill said...

Looks like a GREAT weekend! I have been loving the wedding coverage, too. I was talking to my students the other day about Princess Diana and watching that wedding when I was little. They looked at me like I was crazy. They had NO IDEA what I was talking about. Makes a gal feel old. ;)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I've watched wedding stuff all weekend too. Daniel is so done with it!!!

Love the crab legs pictures!!!

Jami said...

I love random weekends.

I was so annoyed by all the wedding talk until this week, they reeled me in. I watched the wedding, dvr'd the movie about them. Gotta love a fairy tale story.

Jaime Mac said...

Sigh. I think we all know how I feel about that royal wedding. I couldn't hardly nap this weekend bc I couldn't wait to finish the whole.entire.6 hours. I had dvr'd of the whole thing! :)
I still have specials, etc to watch about it. I'm not even a romantic but I LOVED all thing royal wedding!