Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just because he makes me laugh.

One of the ways I would describe my son is an 'old soul.' Not always monkey business like his sister, tends to be a worrier, and very tender hearted, but he also can be pretty funny!! I need to do better about documenting the things the kids say, so I'll start with today.

"Mommy, I don't always feel like going to school, and I don't feel like going today"

"Why not?"

"I just don't. But don't worry, I'll keep going because I don't want to grow up and live in a box."



I guess he already knows the importance of getting an education. Silly boy!!!

5 comments:

April said...

I wonder where he heard he will live in a box if he doesn't finish school. :) That is funny. How about living in a van down by the river? Did you ever see that skit on SNL?

ginmommy said...

I don't know? Guess he thinks if he doesn't go to school, he'll be homeless?? Oh yes, I know all about that skit April!! Paul says that all.the.time :)

Jill said...

That is funny! Glad he has something to motivate him to keep going. . .:) And I love all the old SNL skits, too!

Susie said...

That is too funny!!

Tracey said...

That's funny!!! Tell him he can come live with us before he has to go live in a box!