Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cause of death? Acute cuteness.

Today was a VERY big day for me Hope. 

Today Hope took her very first ballet class. 

And I am not even lying when I thought I might fall over from the cuteness. It was just about more than I could take! 


Right before it was time to leave, Hope decided to meditate for a second.

 Quickly followed by a natural pose.
 As soon as we got there, she started watching the big girls dance. She's fascinated by older girls, and especially older girls that can dance!
 We had about 15 minutes to kill, and she was taking that time to show off for me. Not that I minded!
 Once she got in there, she was BEYOND excited.
 But still her silly self.
 I may have gone a tad bit crazy with the pictures, but I just couldn't help myself.
 You know how men sometimes live through their sons when they play sports?
 Well, I will be doing that with Hope's dance.
 I never took dance as a child, but dance is something I've always loved, and had a natural bend towards.
 And so far, Hope seems to be headed that direction.
 As soon as she finished, she asked when she could go back.
 I think we are going to have fun with this.
 As long as I don't die from acute cuteness.

10 comments:

Jami said...

Oh my word, she is so stinkin adorable!!!!! She does look like a natural sitting there, pointed toes and all.

Cindy said...

I LOVE IT! She is so cute and beautiful! I have to admit I look forward to some dance too. It looks like she loves it and she already knows what she is doing. We may have to come watch.

Susie said...

How cute!! Hope she enjoys it as much as Ellie does!! I can't wait to see Ellie in her recital in June.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

OH MY!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love it!!! I love all the pics too!! She is so cute!! :)

Hillary said...

She is just soo adorable!!

xoxox

Jaime Mac said...

I think I may die from the cuteness too!!! She really is a pretty little girl! She will love ballet! I took it when I was young...however shyness killed my chances at going pro... ;)
Hope will have no issues with that!

Tracey said...

I totally understand when you say that dance is something you have always had a bend towards... ME TOO!!! ;)

She is so gorge! I am coming to BG for her first recital. Just sayin...

Angie said...

Oh goodness, how precious is she? I LOVE seeing little girlies in dance costumes!!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

LOVE it!!!

the lewis gang said...

love the tiptoes!!!