Monday, March 26, 2012

Life is very full now.

Back when we moved here 18 months ago, I did a post on how moving totally screws up your social calender. And I even took a picture of my sad, pitiful calender to show just how sad things were for me...


Exhibit A. 
 Fast forward a year and a half, and life is very full now. (And my calender looks crazy dirty too, what's up with that? Guess it  might be time for a new one)

For a while there, I wasn't sure I would ever get here again, but I'm sure glad that I am.

7 comments:

Hillary said...

Ah the blessings (and exhaustion :) of a full calender! I'm so glad that your life is full of fun and friends!

xoxox

Tracey said...

Who is that blocking out the bottom right corner??

MEEEEE!!! Yay! Can't wait to see youuuuu!!!!!!! :))))

Oh, and at least your calendar isn't held up by 18 magnets. ;)

Jami said...

This makes me smile :)

April said...

I'm glad your social life is back in full swing. :)

Jaime Mac said...

LOVE that you took a pic of your empty (& now FULL!!!) calendar! You crack me up!

Angie said...

I love full calanders! Glad things have picked up for you. Full calanders mean fun times and great memories :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Glad to hear it! :)