Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Various and sundry happenings here

I certainly do not want to do a separate post for each of the things I plan on blogging tonight. So, this post will jump around, because honestly, that's what we do. We jump around from one thing to the next. So here's some of the latest happenings...

Kids went to the dentist.

 Both of them had a perfect check up! Woot!
 Hope is still in dance. Now she's official stuff, because she's got the whole ensemble going, with REAL ballet shoes.
 And she is loving it!
 Prancing around, like the little sass o' pants that she is.
 CUTE!
 Thanks to daddy, we've had character pancakes.
 Can you tell what this one is??? I said a platypus, but it's a duck.
 I've hidden behind flowers in order to not be seen.
 And we've started Resurrection eggs with the kids.
 It's a neat way to go over the events leading up to the resurrection of Christ.
 Kids are very excited to do it each night.
 I (along with our entire church) have lifted up our sweet friends headed for Greece this week. I've got 3 personal friends I know leaving on this trip (Brittany, Dwan and Karen)
 Who I happen to also do my Starbucks Bible study with. On Monday we spent extra time praying over each of these ladies. Blessed to know these women!!!

And please note, Bible study is at 6 a.m. on Monday mornings, this will explain why some of us (me) look so freakishly ghetto. But proving that I love my friends more than myself, I am posting it, and even BLOWING IT UP. Oh good grief.

8 comments:

Susie said...

Glad Hope is enjoying ballet!! I love the concept of the Resurrection Eggs!!

Jami said...

Hopie is just too cute! I always say I'm going to to resurrection eggs but I always forget. I will do rolls this year, I will do rolls!!

Angie said...

Hope looks so cute in her ballet costume!

April said...

I'm loving the 6 a.m. Bible study picture! We are in the middle of switching to a church closer to our house and I need to get plugged in to a Bible study again. I would even enjoy a 6 a.m. study! I miss it that much. :)

Cindy said...

Love the sasso frass dancer! And glad they have clean choppers. Now you need to come see me to get yours shined up!! LOL! Love our Starbucks Sisters!

Jessica said...

Love your dancing girl! So cute :). Impressed with your mans pancake creations!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That ballet stuff is adorable!!! We do those eggs too! They are very nice! :)

Jaime Mac said...

I did ballet when I was younger. I hated it bc we did recitals. Go figure. :). Glad hope's enjoying it. :)