Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm finally a cool kid.

Yesterday, was just any ordinary Saturday around here. 

Working out, playing with the kids, and then running our mundane Saturday errands. 

One of the errands on the list was to get my BlackBerry GhettoBerry looked at. For days I had not been able to access my camera, it would just give me an error message and shut down.  GHETTOBERRY.

Back it up for a second.


Because of our cell phone carrier, I was never able to be an I-phone owner, which stunk, but I forged ahead and was a loyal BB owner. Until my last phone. OH MY WORD. That phone was ridiculous. Ask any of my friends who had to suffer through my phone conversations with me. 

But I guess it was like a year or so ago, that I-phone went public or whatever you call it and now any of us peons could get it. So I've just been biding my time until I could get one, which I still thought was over a year away. 

Present Day

Taking the GhettoBerry to get the camera and looked at and imagine my surprise when Mr. Helper says, "you are available for an upgrade as of today."

I was like the roadrunner spinning in place trying to track down the husband, and once I let him know of the news, only a mere 65 hours later and I was finally a cool kid....




I sort of feel like I took a college course yesterday. My brain was trying to learn all about the new phone and all these apps, and yes, it will take me some time but I will get it.

OH, and guess who joined Instagram and will abuse the ever life out of it for a while?




My poor Twitter friends were trying to talk this old gal through it last night...


Yes, I've shown up to the party late, but please accept me anyways.


And if any of you are on it, look me up, name is GINMOMMY!
I'm sincerely enjoying being a cool kid.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay! I am still an uncool kid :(. I still have my crappy blackberry and I HATE it! I can not wait for my upgrade! Hope y'all are having a great Sunday!

xoxox

Jami said...

You know when we got our phones almost 2 years ago we almost got a blackberry. Oh word, so glad we didn't. I'm just upset we didn't get our phones before Cameron was born, can you imagine all the obnoxious hospital updates?

Jaime Mac said...

Oh my word. This is gonna be fun! :)

Jill said...

You are hilarious. I still have a Blackberry and it works fine for me. {I'm not real tech-savvy. ;)} I'm sure we will get new ones on our next upgrade in a few months. I ♥ all the camera stuff with the I-phones though.

Tracey said...

Yay!! I'm soo happy you won't drop my call every morning. ;) Yay for new phones!