Thursday, September 13, 2012

More sweet memories made with our sweet babes.

This morning when I went into work, I opted for function over fashion, and I am happy to report I saw big difference in my pain level! 


My back feels much better tonight! And thank you to everyone who texted, e-mailed or commented with suggestions for shoes! I really appreciate all your suggestions, and plan on investing in some better shoes for the old lady back.


So, after work Britt asked if I wanted to meet up with her and her mom at Jackson's Orchard.

Well, sure!

The kids didn't remember exactly what J.O. was, but as soon as I mentioned these mega slides, that triggered the ol' memory....


These things are just too much fun!



The kids went down them a dozen times or so...



And even Brittany joined the fun! I would have joined in too, but I was busy being the the convalescent nursing her sore back.


Jackson's is a really neat place, with tons of fun things for the kids to do.


And now they are all decorated for fall, so it looks super cute. 


But the heat was still pounding, and Pierce needed to rest a time or two.

The heat doesn't ever seem to affect the little ones though.



And of all the fun things to do, Hope always defaults to the swings...



She just LOVES to swing.


But you cannot go to Jackson's and miss out on the treats.

Ice cream, slushies, apple pies...



And of course, the caramel apple. Check out sweet Luke, giving Hopie a bite of his!


And I did my best to re-create my apple moment from last year, but I really don't think I can top that one...


Right Liz?


I was tired and considered sitting this one out....

But thankfully, I decided we would go ahead and go.

More sweet memories made with our sweet babes.


4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love, love the pics of the kids on the slides. SO FUN!! That's a must do if I come with the kids this fall. :) Great group shot! Glad your back is feeling better. :)

Jami said...

This place looks like a ton of fun! Seriously, look how much your hair has grown.

Susie said...

What a fun looking place!!

April said...

That place looks like fun! And I think what your apple recreation photo needs is a good friend in the background looking at you like your crazy. :) I love that picture. Cracks me up every time.