Tuesday, September 11, 2012

When taking video for grandparents, keep yo' mouth shut.

Last night was another Orioles game, and another OREOS win!! 


WOOT!

BUT last night I was on a mission to get Pierce on video so his grandparents can see him hit.

Here's a little factoid. In the years that I've been blogging these are the very first videos I've ever uploaded!

And now I know, when taking video for the grandparents, keep yo' mouth shut.....




This game was more of a nail-biter so periodically I was would check out and watch Hope.


That's what I do when I'm nervous, I check out.

 And she's a good thing to check out with.


Watch the child, ignore the rest.

But we did win, and we all left the game pumped! SOOOO enjoying this baseball thang!


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hilarious. I thought you were going to have words for the ref. ;) Pierce is so cute in his uniform!

pambush said...

Thanks so much. We thoroughly enjoyed the videos - words and all! Actually, the words add to the fun! :)

Susie said...

That was great!! It shows your support!!