Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I guess I will start to wallpaper with images of the kids.

When Paul and I got married, 9 1/2 years ago, I kind of went crazy with our wedding photos. Our house became an homage to that day. Everywhere you looked, there would be ANOTHER wedding picture of us, our friends, or our family. OBNOXIOUS maybe? I didn't care. I was proud of that day. 

But then?

Well, we started a family. And if you tend to border on obnoxious? Well have yourself and offspring, and then just see how obnoxious you can be. Slowly the wedding photos started to come down, and images of fat babies started to plaster the walls. 

I do still have several wedding pictures up, since we are the ones who started this party after all. But without a doubt, my babes reign supreme. AND NOW? Well, since becoming friends with a real live professional photographer,  the beautiful images outnumber the square footage. Serious dilemma here. 

I only have one sensible solution.

Wallpaper the house with pictures of my kids. 

I KNOW! GENIUS. 


So, here are a few of the latest masterpieces, Brittany captured. 


Honestly. I mean, really.







I think this is my favorite of the two of them.

That face looking at Pierce? SO HOPE.

Thank you Brittany, so much.

Now, get over here to help me with the wallpaper.

8 comments:

Susie said...

Great pictures of the girls!!

Kerry said...

Haha sounds like my house, I love photos of the kids around the place so I totally get you on this :)
Great pics!!

Jami said...

Those are beautiful!

Jessica said...

Totally understand your dilemma. They are just beautiful (the pictures and your kids)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those are soooo good!! I have the same problem with Leslie. She takes so many good ones that I just can't narrow them down! What a good problem to have!

Cindy said...

maybe if your kids were not so photogenic like mine you wouldn't have this problem. LOL! They are gorgeous kiddos and I don't blame you. Maybe you could do the life size decals too.

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

If I had Brittany around to photograph my kids, too, I think I'd wallpaper my house with the pictures. LOVE!

Brittany said...

ha! NOT PROFESSIONAL, people! Just a hobby....but something I enjoy doing. But I appreciate all our kind words! ;))))

I like Cindy's idea - life size decals!