Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's blog off time people.

Every so often there is a group of us that bloggers that pick a topic, and blog about it. We have a leader, who I will refer to as bossy pants, (love you Jaime!) and said leader has yet again bossed and given us a new topic.

This time, it's WHAT'S IN YOUR PURSE. (I'm yelling it, like a game show host)

And bossy pants laid out rules. We cannot clean out purses and act like we are all neat and stuff, we gots to show it as is.

And I think I need to warn my mother to look away when I post this. You will be ASHAMED mother.

So, any of my 10 readers, feel free to play along! Bossy pants said posts are due by Friday, but play along whenever you can!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oooh I love this idea! Can I join in and be bossed around too? I am late for this one, and there is nothing exciting in my bag anyway, but keep me in mind for the next challenge!!