Sunday, December 23, 2012

Let the madness begin


We arrived in Indiana yesterday, and are eagerly counting down to the BIG DAY.



Shortly after we arrived, I found Hope looking out this window in my parents bedroom, and seriously, what a perfect picture opportunity!


And while I would love for my blog to be filled with such beautiful pictures, we all know, that's not how it goes down.

This is the typical goings ons.


The kids are bouncing off the walls in excitement, and trust me it shows, even all the way up to the 18 year old, it shows.


I was doing my best to get some more beautiful moments, captured forever.


But I eventually gave up.


Because it's official, the madness has begun.


And that goes for everyone.


Mom is busy in the kitchen


And dad is busy preparing too.


But from the looks of it, I would say we are ready. 



5 comments:

Tracey said...

Pics of Hope-- adorable!

Hellooooo Christmas time!!

Hillary said...

I LOVE that window! Seriously to die for! Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas!!

xoxox

Susie said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Jami said...

Love that window. I am ready for the madness!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those are great of Hope! Merry Christmas! :)